2nd Feb 2018
The learning environment for our Little Stars program is designed to develop inquiring minds.
This program is complimentary, for parents to bring their younger children between the ages of 18months to 3yrs old. We meet every Friday from 10 – 11.30am, in the Early Learning Centre with Miss Anna, Director of Early Years. The term dates are below;
- Term 1: 1st September 2017 – 20th October 2017
- Term 2: 17th November 2017 – 8th December 2017
- Term 3: 19th January 2018 – 30th March 2018
- Term 4: 4th May 2018 – 15th June 2018
The focus of the Little Stars Program is:
- – Expression of creativity through imaginative play, singing, dancing and art & crafts projects
- – Developing a sense of care and kindness
- – Sensory play exploration to enhance children’s fine motor skills
Complimentary morning tea is provided.
Please contact us on 092 111 136 or 015 729 007 if you would like further information and would like to join us at Little Stars.