AISPP continues to expand year on year and we require experienced staff for:
- Early Years, ages 3 and 4 commencing January 2020
- Primary PYP various levels commencing August 2020
- Secondary MYP Design, Language & Literature teacher commencing August 2020
- Learning Support Staff (SEN and EAL) commencing August 2020
“Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.”
Australian International School - Phnom Penh, Cambodia (AISPP) is modelled on Australian independent education, in an international context.
Built in 2016, with its impressive facilities and buildings for education and founded in 2017, AISPP offers the popular International Baccalaureate education from Early Years, Primary education to MYP Middle years. The school will offer the Diploma Programme and IBCP career-related programme in the upper years.
We have received IB PYP authorisation in 2019 and we are seeking MYP and DP authorization in 2020. Furthermore, we are striving towards CIS membership also during 2020. The curriculum is taught by native English speakers mainly from Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, who utilise the Australian National Curriculum (ACARA) concepts, skills and knowledge through the IB to teach students in a modern way, in enhanced learning environments, suited to 21st-century learning and innovation.
AISPP is a member of the Australian International Schools (AISA) network globally and the Association of Independent Schools (AISNSW) Australia.
The school has high expectations of its staff and invests in them by providing training and development opportunities internally through weekly workshops and coaching and externally through international conferences, training, and further study. Our teachers are our core focus along with our students, as we believe great schools have great teachers to develop outstanding student learning.
Our leadership and management are highly experienced, having led and developed schools and IB programmes globally. The school is ably supported by a governance structure keeping its support directed at education standards and programme development.
AISPP believes that professionally administered and strategically aligned recruiting processes to secure the right staff, both teaching, and non-teaching is the best way for us to realise the vision for our school. Recruitment is a critical strategic initiative for AIS as we seek to appoint the best and brightest staff the profession has to offer and is arguably the most important strategic and operational responsibility in which our educational leaders will engage and we seek expert staff.
If you are interested in working at AIS-PP and joining us as we develop, please contact If interested, I encourage you to apply for the role listed on our website ASAP.
- Degree in Education
- Qualified Teacher Licensed Status from home country
- At Least three years' experience of teaching in IB schools, either in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the UK or in international schools.
- Satisfactory Police checks
- Satisfactory References
- IB experience and certification
- International School experience
- Australian National Curriculum (ACARA) experience
- A significant record of professional development
- Experience with accreditation and authorisation
- Enjoys working in a developing school environment.
- Experience of Southeast Asia
Contact TRI Recruitment email@example.com.