(+855) 92 111 136 / 15 729 007 |
Students from 12 - 16 years of age can attend our Middle School. In August 2018 we will offer multi-age Learning Groups (classes) from Year 6 - Year 9.
Students learn through inquiry and have homeroom and specialist teachers to offer 21st century learning engagements.
AISPP integrates the Australian National Curriculum. AISPP uses the most recent Australian National Curriculum to provide stimulating and motivating learning engagements for all students.
THE MIDDLE SCHOOL
AISPP is a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program, PYP; the Middle Years Program, MYP, and the Diploma Years Program, DP. We are pursuing authorisation as an IB World School in each of these programs over the coming years.
IB World Schools share a common philosophy - a commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education - that we believe is important for our students.
* Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme (DP), or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
For further information about the IB and its programmes visit http://www.ibo.org.
The IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) is designed for students aged 11 to 16. It provides a framework of learning that encourages students to become creative, critical and reflective thinkers. The MYP emphasizes intellectual challenge, encouraging students to make connections between their studies in traditional subjects and the real world. It fosters the development of skills for communication, intercultural understanding and global engagement-essential qualities for young people who are becoming global leaders.
Preparation for further studies
The MYP is flexible enough to accommodate most national or local curriculum requirements.
It builds upon the knowledge, skills and attitudes developed in the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) and prepares students to meet future academic challenges, including the IB Diploma Programme (DP) and the IB Career-related Programme (CP).
• provides students with opportunities to develop the knowledge, attitudes and skills they need in order to manage complexity and take responsible action for the future
• ensures breadth and depth of understanding through study in eight subject groups
• requires the study of at least two languages (language of instruction and additional language of choice) to support students in understanding their own cultures and those of others
• empowers students to participate in service within the community
Reference: The International Baccalaureate www.ibo.org More infomation:
76 Angkor Boulevard, Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Rousey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
+855 (0) 92 111 136
+855 (0) 15 729 007